AGING AND LONG-TERM SUPPORT ADMINISTRATION
Below is a listing of ADSA brochures, booklets, handbooks, and cards. You can read these publications online as text-only (English only) or as an actual picture of the entire publication in PDF format (requires Acrobat Reader).
Most ADSA publications have also been translated in seven additional languages. Translations are available in PDF format only (requires Acrobat Reader).
You may also order hardcopy versions of many of our publications.
- View detailed descriptions of all publications
- Abuse and Neglect
- Family Caregiver Handbook DSHS 22-277(x) (formerly Caregiver’s Handbook)
- Employment Reference Guide for Individual Providers DSHS 22-221(x)
- Handbook for DDD Individual Providers DSHS 22-334(x)
- Family Caregiver Support Program – Helping Family Caregivers in WA State DSHS 22-1331
- Do You Know Someone Caring for an Adult? DSHS 22-1334
- Hiring Family or Friends as Your Caregiver – A Guide for Adults Needing Care DSHS 22-1332
- Clients' Rights and Responsibilities
- Self-Directed Care: How This Civil Rights Law in WA State Affects You DSHS 22-388(x)
- Note: The DSHS publication, Your Legal Right To Make Decisions About Health Care and Advance Directives in Washington State (DSHS 22-015x) is no longer available. There are many current publications and resources that contain similar information, but may not meet state laws. Please consult with your legal advisor in order to make sure that your documents meet state laws.
- Long-term Care
- Relatives as Parents/Kinship Caregivers
- Services and Eligibility