AGING AND LONG-TERM SUPPORT ADMINISTRATION
Adult Abuse and Prevention
Information for the General Public
- Report abuse if you suspect a vulnerable adult is being harmed.
- Become familiar with the possible types and signs of abuse.
- Learn more about self neglect.
- Abuse prevention tips and suggestions.
- Read current laws that protect vulnerable adults in Washington State.
Information for Mandatory Reporters
- Who are mandatory reporters?
- Where to report abuse if you are a mandatory reporter
- Mandatory reporter training
- Yearly statistics of reports of abuse to APS in WA State (PDF/Word)
- Related RCWs
- Additional Resources